The following statements summarise the beliefs held by the staff of CCS and SIM:
- That the Bible is the never changing and authoritative Word of God.
- That God exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the fall and lost estate of man makes necessary a new birth through Jesus Christ.
- That salvation is by grace, through faith in the death of Jesus Christ our Lord.
- That the Church is comprised of the whole body of those who have been born of the Spirit and is established for worship, mutual edification, and witness.
- That Christ’s Great Commission is to go into the entire world and preach the gospel to everyone, making disciples, baptising and teaching them.
- That Jesus will come back again.