As a Christian school, CCS acknowledges the supremacy and guidance of God in our ministry of education and seeks to know His will. Therefore, the staff accept their role at the school as one of service to God, relying on the Lord Jesus Christ as the only Savior and Guide and living by the principles in God’s Word, the Bible.
The following verses from the Bible best express our purpose and aim for our students:
“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God.” Philippians 1:9 – 11
In order to fulfill that purpose, the school will:
- be known as an educational institution which supports the task of missionaries in reaching the lost and fulfilling the Great Commission of Jesus in Matthew 28:19
- recruit teachers who demonstrate Christ in their daily lives in the classroom and who show His sacrificial love and care towards the students of CCS
- ensure that parents and students accept the Christian philosophy of the school
- teach students about the world and their role in it from a Christian perspective
- evangelize and disciple our students, encouraging them to have a strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- provide an environment which encourages students to submit to the Lordship of God over His world
allow students to discover their unique abilities and to develop those graces and skills demonstrated in the life of Christ
- challenge students to use their talents fully in all areas of academic, social, physical and artistic endeavor
- encourage students to exercise their God-given talents in the development of their personalities in God’s service and to His glory.