Carachipampa Christian School aims:
- To help our students discover a dynamic, Biblical perspective of the world and their role in it.
- At appropriate levels, to help our students appreciate the world as it is in its fallen state and to develop the Biblical foundation and facility to cope with living in that world.
- To challenge our students with the claims of Christ upon their whole lives with the prayer that they, of their own choosing, will seek to love and serve Him in an increasingly obedient manner with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, and then serve their neighbours as themselves.
- To encourage our students, in terms of the parable of the talents, to demonstrate that they are using all their God-given talents to the best of their abilities.
- To help our students develop relationships of care of, and respect for, each other as human beings made in God’s image, and to display the personal qualities shown to us in the life of Jesus, including an appropriate obedience to those in authority and a spirit of kindness, love, respect, and encouragement.
- To equip each student with the ability to communicate clearly, logically and effectively through the core elements of the curriculum.
- To encourage the creativity, curiosity and inventiveness of our students.
- To teach, at levels appropriate to each child, the fundamentals of Bible, language, arts, mathematics, social studies, science, physical fitness, music and health.
- To minister to children from the mission community in Bolivia and to a proportion of non mission (expatriate and national) children.
- To prepare students of mission families to return to their countries of citizenship, either to continue their schooling or to enter a college or university of their choice.
- To develop in expatriate students a sensitivity to, and appreciation of, the host culture of Bolivia and a competent understanding of the Spanish language.
- To develop in Bolivian students an appreciation of their own culture and history and to prepare them for university entrance, either in Bolivia or abroard.
- To meet needs of families with children enrolled at CCS.